Healthy House = Healthy Family
In-Duct Air Purification
The REME HALO® air purifier has been designed with higher ionized Hydro-peroxide output which gives faster kill rates for microbial counts in the air as well as on surfaces. The higher output also drops more particulate from the air bringing relief to those who suffer from allergies and other respiratory issues. It is effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbials and Gases. Thoroughly tested to safely remove the risks of airborne and surface bacteria, mold spores and viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. It also eliminates off odors from cooking, manufacturing and processing foods.
Features & Benefits
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach thre feet
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no-tool cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output
How it works:
The REME HALO® in-conduit air purifier uses RGF’s patent-pending Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy innovation. Introduced into the supply plenum of your current ventilating or air ducts, the REME HALO® in-conduit air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is appropriated through the air handler, through the duct work and into the your vented living space. Unlike passive systems, which require microbes to go through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier flows through your home cleaning contaminates at the source. What’s more, the charged plasma incites particles to coagulate or stick together making them larger and easier for your filters to trap. Hydro-Peroxide occurs normally in the earth’s environment and are a integral piece of nature’s way of cleaning the air.