Have your air conditioning system inspected at least once a year to make sure it’s operating efficiently, and to diagnose and make simple AC repairs before they become costly, major operations. Routine maintenance of your air conditioner is a small investment that will give you a great return by keeping your ac operating efficiently, and cooling your home effectively, for years to come.
With Utah’s scorching summers, it should come as no surprise that air conditioning units are the No. 1 energy user. By keeping your unit working properly and efficiently you’re reducing your energy usage, while keeping your home cool and comfortable. That means you can stop spending money on costly repairs and utility bills, and start spending it on BBQ’s and family trips..
AC Tune Up
Keeping your house cool, and your AC running at peak efficiency throughout the summer, is our goal. It starts with your system’s annual 19-point precision air conditioning tune up.
- Measure Running Amps
- Check Coil for Debris
- Measure Temperature Discharge
- Check Air Flow Static Pressure
- Check Contactor
- Check Condenser Fan Motor
- Check Condensate Line
- Check Low Voltage Connections
- Check Thermostat Calibration
- Check Run Capacitors
- Check Indoor Blower Motor
- Check Fuses
- Check Blower Wheel for Debris or Dirt
- Check Supply Air Ducts
- Check Return Air Ducts
- Check Evaporator Coil for Debris or Mold
- Check Suction and Liquid Line Temperature
- Check Outdoor Air Conditioner Cabinet
- Check Indoor Furnace Housing
To schedule an ac tune up of your HVAC equipment, call (801) 771-1510 today.